The new Fendt 300 Vario. Yes.
The 300er series has been uniting the experience of generations with the demands for the highest quality and performance. That is why we say: Yes. Because the Fendt 300 Vario offers everything that you need. See for yourself and say yes to the compact all-round tractor.
|Fendt 310 Vario||74||101|
|Fendt 311 Vario||83||113|
|Fendt 312 Vario||90||122|
|Fendt 313 Vario||97||132|
Rated power to ECE R 120
Neither too far left nor too far right. No fake. 300 Vario now with automated steering system
Now is the time to select one of our Agritechnica innovations:
Fendt now offers the 300 Vario as a ProfiPlus with VarioGuide. This gives you a choice of receiver, correction signal and precision - so you always have the right solution for your farm business. The VarioActive steering system, the Variotronic implement control and the headland management system are also fully integrated.
Fendt 312 Vario: New benchmark in DLG PowerMix
272 g/kWh with only 17 g/kWh AdBlue*
- First tractor with Stage 4 / Tier 4 final emissions to undergo this test in its power class (up to 99 kW/135 hp – August 2016)*
- The results show: this is what true progress looks like. With only 272 g/kWh, the 300 Vario with Stage 4 / Tier 4 final emissions not only had the same outstanding diesel consumption values as its predecessor (it was the best tested tractor with Stage 3b emissions in the power class up to 135 hp.) With an AdBlue consumption of 4.9 vol%, it also saved an impressive 42% over its predecessor, which required 8.5 vol% AdBlue in relation to the diesel consumption.**
* Results for the Fendt 312 Vario acc. to DLG PowerMix (Data Sheet 07/2016)
** Results for the Fendt 313 Vario acc. to DLG PowerMix (Data Sheet 06/2013)
Fendt 300 Vario. Just right.
Those who are already familiar with the manoeuvrable compact tractor know how much it can do. Whether in grassland, in the field, during transport or for municipal work – equipped with even more comfort, features an efficient technology, the Fendt 300 Vario is your reliable companion for the daily challenges of your work.
The Fendt 300 Vario offers the right features for the application. Choose the best solution for you from the Power, Profi and ProfiPlus equipment variants. The Fendt 300 Vario Power offers you the right equipment features for versatile applications in the areas of grassland operations, arable farming, transport, cultivation, specialty crops, municipal work and, last but not least, as a farmyard tractor. It convinces through robustness and durability. The Fendt 300 Vario Profi und ProfiPlus provide that certain something to give you the added comfort and function necessary for your special workin requirements and to make your daily work easier.
Flexibility and efficiency in one.
With the Fendt 300 Vario Profi, you have a compact tractor that makes daily work flexible and efficient.
- Powerful engine with 4.4 l cubic capacity
- VisioPlus cab for best visibility and more space
- 110 l control pump for higher delivery capacity at lower speeds
- Fendt CargoProfi front loader with intelligent functions
- Straight-forward operation through Variocenter with Varioterminal 7''
- Electric valves with time and flow control
- LED work lights
- Multifunctional joystick offering 10 programmable keys for operating ISOBUS implements, including control via the Variotronic headland management system
- 40 km/h transport speed at reduced engine speed (1,700 rpm)
- High payload of more than 3.5 tonnes
- Self-levelling front axle suspension with longitudinal arm for best ride comfort
- Steering angle dependent automatic for 4WD and differential lock
- VarioActive accelerated steering for optimum agility
All-round visibility: Fendt operating concept
Well thought-out to the last detail, but always with an eye on the whole – in Fendt tractors you experience intuitive operation and functionality across all ranges. The operating elements, comprising the Varioterminal, joystick, crossgate lever, linear module and membran keypad are clearly laid out in the Variocenter.
"Tractor de Espana 2016" at the FIMA
The Fendt 313 was chosen “Tractor of the Year 2016” in Spain. The tractor convinced the jury comprising 10 technical experts through its new Tier 4 final emissions, additional technical features and its Fendt VisioPlus cab.
“Machine of the Year” at the SIMA in Paris
Nineteen technical journalists from eight European countries gave awards to the best new agricultural machinery in 17 categories. The Fendt 300 Vario scored points with the international jury of experts in the category “Tractors below 150 hp”. “The new 300er convinced us all. This machine cannot be compared with the previous model in terms of its construction and technology,” said Dieter Dänzer, Editor in Chief of the trade newspaper AGRARTECHNIK, regarding the tractor’s innovations. “With front linkage control with load relief, electric valves and the new large cab, the 300 Vario offers farmers many new technical innovations in this medium horsepower class. It actually deserves a new name,” joked the agricultural journalist.
The next step to your 300 Vario
Fendt Spotlight. Notable. Better.
This symbol stands for solutions that offer special benefits for your daily work and make a Fendt a Fendt.