Fendt Certified – used machines program
Fendt quality, second-hand – tested and certified
Leaders drive Fendt – including with pre-loved agricultural machinery. Used agricultural machines in proven excellent condition and certified Fendt quality are the ideal solution for cost-conscious farmers or to add to your growing fleet.
- Certification according to strict quality standards
- Extensive eligibility check (technology, wear, visual appearance)
- Fully serviced wear parts
- Parts are replaced, cleaned and painted where necessary
- One-year warranty (renewable)
Young, strong, 100% reliable
Get a nearly-new machine in excellent condition. Most of our Fendt tractors, combine harvesters and Katana forage harvesters come from lease and rental programs. They are tested, serviced and certified according to special quality standards before we accept them for resale.
Fendt Warranty – striving for value retention
Your used machine purchase includes a one-year warranty to cover damages.
- Services at fixed hourly rates
- We replace by current market value in the case of claims settlements
You can also extend the warranty beyond the year of purchase: for tractors up to 8 machine years old or with 8,000 operating hours, for combine harvesters and forage harvesters up to 5 years or 3,000 hours.
AGCO Trader - Used machine exchange
AGCOTrader.com, the new used machine exchange from AGCO, offers you used machines, from almost all brands, on an international platform - offered by AGCO dealers. You have quick and easy access to a large selection of used combine harvester, tractors, balers and more, from different European countries.
Your will find further information here: