My family – my fields – my Fendt.
You can always rely on your family. Just like on the next generation of the Fendt E-Series. These combines are equipped with the tried and tested components found in the bigger ranges and are therefore used to working hard. Robust, reliable and efficient, they guarantee high seasonal performance when it is needed the most. That makes it an assistant you won’t want to do without, especially on family-run farms
|Max. performance (ECE R 120)||kW/hp||129 / 175|
360° virtual tour - Location Breganze
Fendt combine production
All Fendt combines in the mid-sized class as well as the hybrid and 8-straw walker models in the high-horsepower class, which are distributed in Europe, are produced in the factory in Breganze, Italy. The ultra-modern facility covers 220,000 m2, more than 400 people are employed there.
Take a virtual tour of the combine harvester plant at Breganze.
Fendt Harvest Promise
During the harvest period, it is important to have a partner you can rely on. That is why we give you our harvest promise. We do everything to ensure your harvest is up and running:
- We react quickly, because our Fendt dealers keep replacement parts in stock for your Fendt combine.
- To make sure you really believe us, we will compensate the costs for hiring a replacement machine, if crucial replacement parts are not available within 24 hours.
All in all simply Fendt.
A promise is a promise
- A widespread warehouse network for fast delivery of spare parts
- Parts supplied 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Compensation of costs for hiring a replacement machine*
* More information on the conditions for this programme is available from your Fendt dealer.