My family – my fields – my Fendt.
You can always rely on your family. Just like on the next generation of the Fendt E-Series. These redesigned combines are equipped with the tried and tested components found in the bigger ranges and are therefore used to working hard. Robust, reliable and efficient, they guarantee high seasonal performance when it is needed the most. That makes it an assistant you won’t want to do without, especially on family-run farms.
360° virtual tour - Location Breganze
Fendt combine production
All Fendt combines in the mid-sized class as well as the hybrid and 8-straw walker models in the high-horsepower class, which are distributed in Europe, are produced in the factory in Breganze, Italy. The ultra-modern facility covers 220,000 m2, more than 400 people are employed there.
Take a virtual tour of the combine harvester plant at Breganze.
Fendt Harvest Promise
Because during harvest time, it is important to have a partner you can count on. That is why we give you our harvest promise: We will do everything to ensure your harvest is up and running:
- We react quickly, because our Fendt dealers keep replacement parts for your Fendt combine in stock.
- Just to make sure you really believe us, we will reimburse the costs for a replacement machine, if crucial replacement parts are not available within 24 hours.
All in all, simply Fendt.
A promise is a promise.
- A widespread warehouse network for fast delivery of spare parts
- Supply of spare parts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Reimbursement of costs for replacement machines*
* More information on the conditions for this programme is available from your participating Fendt dealer.