Highest feed quality. enormous loading space. Quick unloading. The forage wagon Fendt Tigo PR and XR will fulfil these wishes of yours. You have an enormous sized loading space with additional 6 m³ through the multifunctional cowl with VarioFill. Whether silage or hay: The automatic loading with continuously adjustable pre-compacting pressure guarantees the utilisation of each m³ and actively supports in unloading. The result: A clean, emptied vehicle and top quality feed.
Safely on track.
With the Fendt Tigo, you're always right on track, either on low-lying land, on the roads or on difficult terrain. The inclination of the vehicle on a slope is always held on the same level by the Fendt Stability Control (FSC). Its stability is impressive, even when taking corners, You feel the safety and the singular drive comfort with each load.
A comfortable ride.
Volumes in accordance with DIN 11741
Permissible overall weight
TIGO PR 45
TIGO PR 50
TIGO PR 60
TIGO PR 70
TIGO XR 65
TIGO XR 75
TIGO XR 100
Fendt Tigo (PR/XR). 100 percent use, always.
The perfect team = Fendt Vario + Fendt Tigo
Together, both these machines form the team with best efficiency and payload. While the Fendt Vario Tractor is impressive with its high payload owing to the intelligent lightweight design, the Fendt Tigo forage wagon provides support with its compact design. The vehicle is a whole meter shorter than its competitors thanks to the revolutionary cowl. It reduces the power demand of the Fendt Vario through ease of use and this combination forms the perfect team.
Whether a loading wagon or a forage carting, the Fendt Tigo always gives its all. You work efficiently, flexibly and harvest without any loss of quality with the versatile Fendt Tigo. It is the ideal combination of compactness and innovation. It wins you over with effective arguments:
- High loading volume of 31 to 54 m3 (DIN) in a lightweight and compact design
- Compression pressure of the feed can be adjusted through terminal for optimum pre-compacting
- 80° pivoting multi-functional cowl with VarioFill
- Short distance between pick-up and cutting rotor with speed tuned for optimum feed quality and crop flow
- Direct, maintenance free and durable oil bath drive
- Parallel ISOBUS operation using the drive lever, Varioterminal and loading vehicle terminal.
- Always ready as loading vehicle and harvest transport vehicle without alterations