Unparalleled turning manoeuvres: Say good-bye to operating errors and cumbersome repositioning of hands when manoeuvring at the headland. This is what the innovative Fendt VariotronicTIheadland management delivers. This system allows you to define, store and reuse recurring steps, from raising your implement at the headland through to lowering it again. This generates a sequence of steps that you are then able to access manually at the push of a button for any subsequent turning manoeuvres. Unparalleled safety, reliability, precision and comfort at your fingertips.
Headland management2: VariotronicTI and VariotronicTI automatic.
- Previously defined processes start automatically at the push of a button
- Memory holds up to 25 implements
- Easily record up to 74 functions – when standing or on the move • The following functions can be performed (e.g. lift out, lower, cruise control on/off, PTO shaft on/off, VarioGuide on/off, etc.)
- Functions are performed automatically or at the push of a button
- A sequence consists of up to 39 individual steps, which are started by 5 different triggers. (time, path, front linkage, rear linkage, manual)
VariotronicTI - automatic
- Automation on the headland: In combination with VarioGuide, the system detects the position via GNSS and automatically launches all recorded steps on the headland
- The required overlapping on the headland line is adjusted by the assistant as in the SectionControl function
- New teach mode to quickly define the trigger points
- Easy upgrade of this software feature from Fendt 500 Vario ProfiPlus
Functions that can be integrated into the operating sequence.
Up to 39 sequential steps.
Without Fendt VariotronicTI operators need to perform many steps manually at the headland. Depending on the implement used, this can cause substantial stress and be a source of any number of errors. These tasks are better performed by your VariotronicTI. The system is able to launch up to 39 sequential steps, which can be activated via five different triggers. The sequential steps are defined by you in keeping with your individual needs and preferences. Choose from 74 possible settings for engine and transmission control, hydraulic valves, front and rear linkages, front and rear PTOs, VarioGrip, the reversible fan and automatic track guidance with their respective individual functions.
The most important functions at a glance
The TI function in the Info+ menu always shows the TI sequence currently being executed, the currently active step and any triggers associated with this step.
Offline editing for easy programming: Optimised sequences of steps can be created individually from the stationary vehicle in your own time. If necessary, operators are also able to adjust sequences while working for further optimisation.