Fendt is already thinking ahead and has the answer to the challenges of the future: The new Fendt 900 Vario. Discover why you're ready for more with the Fendt.
Fendt 900 Vario - Ready for more.
Ready for more? It's got to be the new Fendt 900 Vario – impressive on every level – efficiency, grip, versatility,
safety, comfort and intelligence.
Rated power ECE R 120
Get a Quote
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below, by clicking on the button, with all your details and we'll get an expert to phone you and discuss some options.
Details that make all the difference.
Large tractor for every job
- Realtime display with Smart Connect
- New safety locking system
- Bonnet camera
- Fendt Life Cab for comfort
- Infotainment package
- Premium sound system
- Electric retractable mirror (adjustable on the terminal)
- Pull-out tool box with 3 different equipment options
- Automatic suspension lock from 20 km/h
- Up to 8.5 t front axle load at 60 km/h
- Avoids 'power hopping' for optimal grip
- Maintenance-free bearings and joints
- Maximum fuel efficiency with cooling capacity adjusted to the needs of each part
- Interval-led reversible fan option – can be timed in the Varioterminal
- Maximum ease-of-use when using it with VariotronicTI
VarioDrive drive train
- No need to manual switch to all-wheel drive
- Optimum engine/transmission tuning together with Fendt iD low speed design
- Always the smallest possible turning circle with 'pull-in-turn' - Gear oil change only required every 2,000 operating hours
- No special oil required
Fendt iD low engine speed concept
- Reach the highest torque at low revs
- Low fuel consumption, all the time
- Extended service life
- Power range: 296 - 415 hp
- Common-rail system with up to 2,500 bar injection pressure
- More efficient fuel combustion thanks to high compression
- Higher internal-engine efficiency with eliminated exhaust gas recirculation and separating hot and cold sides
- Turbo-supercharger with variable turbine geometry (VTG)
- Low noise emissions
- Engine oil changes: 1,000 operating hours