If you’re a large-scale farm or contracting operation, you’re serious about agribusiness. And you’re
serious about your equipment, because you know the difference between break-even and profitable is defined in hours, gallons and data.
The high-performance Fendt 900 Gen 6 Series is purpose-built to be the hardest-working, most reliable tractor you can buy. Sure, others talk about efficiency, productivity, fuel-savings, comfort and profitability. But no one is more obsessed than Fendt with actually engineering them into every tractor we make.
Ready for more? It's got to be the new Fendt 900 Vario – impressive on every level – efficiency, grip, versatility,
safety, comfort and intelligence.
Rated power ECE R 120
Details make all the difference.
Large tractor for every job
- Fendt Connect telemetry system - Realtime display with Smart Connect - New safety locking system - Hood camera - Fendt Life Cab for comfort - Infotainment package - Premium sound system - Electric telescopic mirror (adjustable on the terminal) - Pull-out storage with 3 different equipment options
- Self-levelling independent suspension: compared to non-sprung front axle up to 6% more tractive power in the field - Automatic suspension lock above 12.5 mph - Up to 9.4 T front axle load at 31 mph - Avoids 'power hopping' for optimal grip - Maintenance-free bearings and joints
- Clean the radiator grille separately by completely reversing the air flow direction - Maximum fuel efficiency with cooling capacity adjusted to the needs of each part - Interval-led reversible fan option – can be timed in the Varioterminal - Maximum ease-of-use when using it with VariotronicTI -With the push of a button clean the radiator grill with our optional reversible fan
VarioDrive drive train
- Separate drive for front and rear axles - No need to manual switch to all-wheel drive - Optimum engine/transmission tuning together with Fendt iD low speed design - Always the smallest possible turning circle with 'pull-in-turn' - Gear oil change only required every 2,000 operating hours - No special oil required
Fendt iD low engine speed concept
- All vehicle components are perfectly aligned to the right speeds, including the engine, gearbox, fans, hydraulics and all auxiliary units - Reach the highest torque at low revs - Low fuel consumption, all the time - Extended service life
- 9.0 L capacity - Power range: 296 - 415 hp - Common-rail system with up to 36,260 psi injection pressure - More efficient fuel combustion thanks to high compression - Higher internal-engine efficiency with eliminated exhaust gas recirculation and separated hot and cold sides - Turbocharger with variable turbine geometry (VTG) - Low engine noise - Engine oil changes: 1,000 operating hours
Machine of the Year 2020 in the high-horsepower tractor category and Audience Choice Award. The Fendt 900 Vario picked up two prizes at the Machine of the Year 2020 award ceremony on 12 November. Fendt won both the Audience Choice Award (formerly the Audience Award) and Machine of the Year in the high-horsepower tractor category for its new Fendt 900 Vario.
Tractor of the Year 2020. The judges of the "Tractor of the Year Award" commended the Fendt 942 Vario for its connectivity, which enables fleet management and machine optimisation. It also praised the combination of the newly developed MAN engine and the low-speed Fendt iD concept, which, the panel said, "delivers high performance at low speed, delivering a smooth-running engine with maximum torque and minimum fuel consumption".