Just being good is not enough. The perfect coordination of the tractor and operator is what produces successful results. To make your daily work a thing of perfection, we have brought together all of the best solutions in the new Fendt 700 Varioto build a perfected unit of power and manoeuvrability, precision, reliability, functionality and comfort.
|Fendt 714 Vario||106||144|
|Fendt 716 Vario||120||163|
|Fendt 718 Vario||133||181|
|Fendt 720 Vario||148||201|
|Fendt 722 Vario||163||222|
|Fendt 724 Vario||174||237|
Rated power to ECE R120
The Fendt 724 Vario in the DLG PowerMix
255 g/kWh and just 13.8 g/kWh AdBlue*
- Lively: The 724 Vario has a weight-power ratio of only 33 kg/hp, which makes it lively and full of temperament*
- 3.4 vol% of the diesel consumption*
- Extremely manoeuvrable*
* Results for the Fendt 724 Vario according to DLG PowerMix in traction magazine (January/February 2016)
The Fendt 720 Vario in the DLG PowerMix
258 g/kWh and just 13 g/kWh AdBlue*
In the PowerMix measurements during mixed work, the 720 Vario is content with just 258 g/kWh - that is 11% lower than the average. And because of the low AdBlue consumption of only 13 g/kWh, consumes even less in total than the 724 Vario with emissions Stage IIIB in the last test.
* Results for the Fendt 720 Vario according to DLG PowerMix in traction magazine (4/2016)
Because versatility belongs to perfection
The Fendt 700 Vario offers a number of features that will make your everyday work easier.
- Higher lift capacity of 10,360 daN
- Up to 14 t perm. gross weight
- High payload of up to 6,020 kg
- Hydraulic system with load-sensing pump with 109 l/min as standard specification, 152 l/min or 193 l/min as optional
- 4-speed rear PTO
- 1000E for lowering the engine speed and saving fuel
- Emissions standard EURO Stage 4 / Tier 4 final
- 300° wiper for a larger wiper field
- LED headlamps with headlamp levelling
- New Varioterminal 7" and 10.4" in smartphone look with touch and key control
- New Variotronic guidance and telemetry-functions
Perfected for every operation.
The flexible high-horsepower tractor, ranging from 145 – 246 hp, is your strong partner for all operations – from light-duty grassland operations, over dynamic transport, to heavy-duty field or fleet operations.
Become a perfectionist.
With the Fendt 700 Vario.
The points for performance and comfort: The entire chassis of the Fendt 700 Vario has been perfectly designed for demanding operations and fast transport.
- Self-levelling front axle suspension with 100 mm suspension travel
- Pneumatic dual-circuit braking system with one-pedal or steering clutch brake
- TMS pedal mode with adjustment of deceleration through thrust detection
- Automatic trailer steering axle lock
- 100 % differential locks for front and rear
Comfort at its peak.
The Fendt VisioPlus cab offers plenty of space for your comfort. This already starts when you climb up into the cab on the wide step treads. With more than six square metres of glazing, the cab is not only a visibility wonder – you also have a greater sense of space thanks to the 2520-litre air space and the well thought-out ergonomic arrangement of all the components. Numerous storage spaces provide practical stowing options.
Those who invest in a tractor, also invest in the future. With the Fendt 700 Vario, you lay the foundation for excellent, high-yield prospects. This includes the efficient, cutting-edge tractor technology, proven Fendt quality as well as the latest software update during servicing – an exclusive Fendt service for the highest retention of value.
Best Seller Award 2015 in Italy
The Fendt 724 Vario won the Best Seller Award in the category “Medium-High Power”. The awards ceremony was held at the Fieragricola agricultural trade fair.
The next step to your Fendt 700 Vario
Fendt Spotlight. Notable. Better.
This symbol stands for solutions that offer special benefits for your daily work and take a Fendt a Fendt.