Highlights at LAMMA will include a number of completely new machines:
- IDEAL 10 Combine, complete with ... header
- Fendt Rogator 300 Pulltype sprayer, with 36m boom
- Fendt Slicer - the first new mower from the Fendt stable
- Fendt Lotus - three new tedder models
- Fendt Cargo T955 Telehandler
- FendtONE - New operator working environment, 'Onboard' & 'Offboard'
In addition, the latest models of proven favourites will be available for close examination, including the New 942 Vario tractor, ably supported by the 828, 718, 516, 312 and 200 models - the Fendt Tigo forage wagon and the MT 943 Tracked Tractor.
It is possible that the biggest magnet for show-goers in January will be the new Fendt 700 series cab, or 'driving workstation', which will be available from July 2020 and built around two new armrests. 'FendtONE' is the name embracing the seamless connection between between "onboard' and the 'offboard' element of the new workstation that visitors to the stand will be able to sample using Virtual Reality headsets.