The Fendt Forum has reopened to the public in compliance with all applicable hygiene measures and regulations and in accordance with the “AHA formula” (distance and hygiene requirements, FFP2 mask) and the 2G+ rule (vaccinated plus tested or recovered plus tested) You can learn more about the history of the agricultural technology manufacturer in the Fendt Brand World during a tour, and visit the latest exhibition of Fendt tractors, forage harvesters, forage harvesting technology and combine harvesters in the Product Forum.
- Our reception staff will check to ensure you meet the 2G+ rule (vaccinated plus tested or recovered plus tested) from 14 years
- People who are boosted do not need a test
- The entrance and exit are monitored to ensure the exhibit does not exceed the maximum permissible number of visitors
- Waiting times may be required when the maximum limit is reached
- Please ensure compliance with a minimum distance of 1.5 metres and the obligation to wear a FFP2 mask
- Children/adolescents up to 14 years of age must show a student ID
- Test centre is located at Johann-Georg-Fendt-Str. 12 /Parking lot Fendt south of the main gate.
- open from 5:30 - 22:00, registration possible under: https://testzentrum-oal-marktoberdorf.probatix.de/de/pick-slot
The Fendt shop is open according to the rules of retail.
We look forward to your visit
Your Fendt Forum Team