There's little point collecting and analysing data unless our customers can benefit from it. With this in mind, Fendt has combined its data processing with the service work that follows.
The telemetry solution from Fendt – Fendt Connect
Accessing machine data from anywhere
Fendt Connect is the central telemetry solution for Fendt machines. With Fendt Connect, machine data is collected and evaluated, so farmers and contractors can monitor, analyse and optimise the condition and use of their machines. Mobile data transmission via 4G/LTE means that real-time machine data can be retrieved anywhere – from the office PC, tablet or smartphone. With Geo-Fence you always keep track of your fleet. You receive a message on your smart device when your machines leave or reach previously defined areas. You will also be notified of unplanned machine activities.
Fendt Connect tells you about:
- Machine position and route
- Fuel consumption and AdBlue level
- Speed and working time
- Machine capacity
- Error messages
- Upcoming service intervals
How you benefit from Fendt Connect:
- Optimised logistics decisions increase your operational efficiency
- Reduce input by monitoring consumption as you work
- Maximise uptime with smart service scheduling
- Minimise downtime: Use the diagnostics support for your decision-making
- Flexibility: Call up real-time machine data from wherever you are
Telemetry basic package
The telemetry basic package includes all components for the use of the telemetry solution Fendt Connect
- ACM Box
- Licence for five years of use of Fendt Connect
- Fendt Connect web application and app
Is your machine ready for Fendt Connect?
Register and connect your machine in 4 easy steps:
Everything in sight – Fendt Smart Connect
Fendt Smart Connect shows machine parameters on your iPad. With your machine equipped with the telemetry basic package, you can show specific machine data in the free Fendt Smart Connect app. Data is sent via WiFi. With Fendt Smart Connect, the driver gets an extra, customisable display. The system does not permanently store any data.
Fendt Smart Connect gives you an overview of:
- Engine speed
- Fuel and AdBlue consumption
- Engine load
- Lifting capacity
Smart Connect includes a Weather Snap-In. This enables you to display the current weather data and forecasts on an iPad.
How you benefit from Fendt Smart Connect
- Free additional display area in the cab
- Intuitive operation with familiar hardware and controls
- Full data control – no permanent data storage