Fendt is already thinking ahead, and has the answer to the challenges of the future: The new Fendt 900 Vario. Discover why you're ready for more with the Fendt 900 Vario.
Fendt 900 Vario - Ready for more.
Ready for more? It's got to be the new Fendt 900 Vario – impressive on every level – efficiency, grip, versatility,
safety, comfort and intelligence.
Rated power ECE R 120
Details that make all the difference.
Large tractor for every job
- Realtime display with Smart Connect
- New safety locking system
- Bonnet camera
- Fendt Life Cab for comfort
- Infotainment package
- Premium sound system
- Electric retractable mirror (adjustable on the terminal)
- Pull-out tool box with 3 different equipment options
- Automatic suspension lock from 20 km/h
- Up to 8.5 t front axle load at 60 km/h
- Avoids 'power hopping' for optimal grip
- Maintenance-free bearings and joints
- Maximum fuel efficiency with cooling capacity adjusted to the needs of each part
- Interval-led reversible fan option – can be timed in the Varioterminal
- Maximum ease-of-use when using it with VariotronicTI
VarioDrive drive train
- No need to manual switch to all-wheel drive
- Optimum engine/transmission tuning together with Fendt iD low speed design
- Always the smallest possible turning circle with 'pull-in-turn' - Gear oil change only required every 2,000 operating hours
- No special oil required
Fendt iD low engine speed concept
- Reach the highest torque at low revs
- Low fuel consumption, all the time
- Extended service life
- Power range: 296 - 415 hp
- Common-rail system with up to 2,500 bar injection pressure
- More efficient fuel combustion thanks to high compression
- Higher internal-engine efficiency with eliminated exhaust gas recirculation and separating hot and cold sides
- Turbo-supercharger with variable turbine geometry (VTG)
- Low noise emissions
- Engine oil changes: 1,000 operating hours
Machine of the Year 2020 in the high-horsepower tractor category and Audience Choice Award. The Fendt 900 Vario picked up two prizes at the Machine of the Year 2020 award ceremony on 12 November. Fendt won both the Audience Choice Award (formerly the Audience Award) and Machine of the Year in the high-horsepower tractor category for its new Fendt 900 Vario.
Tractor of the Year 2020. The judges of the "Tractor of the Year Award" commended the Fendt 942 Vario for its connectivity, which enables fleet management and machine optimisation. It also praised the combination of the newly developed MAN engine and the low-speed Fendt iD concept, which, the panel said, "delivers high performance at low speed, delivering a smooth-running engine with maximum torque and minimum fuel consumption".
Golden Ear. The new top-end model of the 900 series, the Fendt 942 Vario, won over the panel with its innovative technology, performance and excellent workmanship. "The first public launch of the Fendt 900 Vario was at the beginning of July, and the response since then has been phenomenal," said Christian Erkens, Director Sales Fendt, "We are now showcasing the model to local customers at global events. This is the first time the completely newly developed 900 series has been able to demonstrate its efficiency, ease-of-use and performance to the public."